Monday, April 19, 2010

Do You Have A Compatible Love Life




I don’t know about you but for me it has been very important to have a compatible loving relationship with my partner and I think it is probably the same for you. It makes life much richer and happier if you have someone loving to share your life with.

The Star-Sign Libra is ruled by Venus and in astrology you use the horoscope to find the positions the signs and planets are in. The 7th house rules relationship and other people and this house is also ruled by Libra and Venus. So in order to understand how Libra and Venus is influencing your chart you have to find out which house they are placed in your own personal horoscope and what kind of aspects they are making to the other planets. This will tell you what energies you are working with to attract a compatible partner.

It will give you an indication to how you can best go about handling your loving relationship and make it a compatible one. By looking at the position of Venus in your birth chart you can tell a lot about what kind of lovers you will attract and if you are the flirtatious kind of person? Do you have happy love affairs or not? Venus rules over love affairs in astrology and will indicate how you relate to the opposite sex and if you make friends easily or not.

Venus position in your chart is only an indication of how compatible your relationship can be, there are other strong points in the horoscope to take into consideration as well and you can never use this position alone to judge your love life or attract a compatible partner. This is only a guide.

However if you learn about Venus influence in your birth chart you have a very good chance of finding out if you have any issues in this area of your horoscope. If you think you do you can then do some soul searching and work on these areas. If you are anything like I use to be, I would blame other people but after I started to work on myself in these area I learned to let go of what ever was bothering me then the other people stopped pushing my buttons.

I discovered that I had to be compatible with myself before I could expect to become or find a compatible partner to share my life with. Loving yourself is not always easy but it is very important for you to do for your life to work well.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hanne, it's so great that you are educating people using your blog, opening their eyes about real compatibility, not just the compatibility between the Sun signs

    Thank you for doing this! :)
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete